Country Financial Insurance company, headquartered in Bloomington, Illinois, US, was founded in the year 1925. This insurance company started as a farm and crop insurer. However, now, it provides a wide range of insurance products to customers from rural and cities. The company provides insurance services for cars, homes, life, retirement, education, and other financial planning. However, as of now, Country financial is available in only 19 states.
Coverage & Discounts
Country financial provides its customers with a wide variety of basic auto insurance coverage. These coverages include liabilities and comprehensive and collision policies. There are several other additional options offered by Country Financial. These are:
Vehicle rental: This offers a reimbursement of up to $800, which compensates for the expenses of a rental car, meals, and hotels. However, the reimbursement amount can vary from state to state. This offer is provided to the customers when they can’t drive a vehicle for its damage is covered under the policy in an accident which took place 100 miles far away from home.
Prudential Life Insurance Review
Safety glass: This option relinquishes a comprehensive insurance deductible for the glass repairing.
Personal effects: This provides coverage of $800 for the valuables present in the car. It has a $100 deductible.
Rideshare insurance: This coverage option is available only in Oregon. It provides a customer driving for a rideshare company with a single policy that covers ride-sharing and personal use.
Car replacement: This coverage option pays for the new car if your car has been destroyed in an accident or has other damages covered under the policy. However, this coverage option doesn’t apply if your vehicle gets stolen or damaged by the fire.
- Discounts offered by Country Financial insurance keep varying state-wise. These discounts include:
- Multi-policy or bundling discount
- Multi-car discount
- Good student discount
- College graduate discount
- Discount on getting a quote before the expiration of the current policy
- Discount for recently licensed drivers after completing a Country Financial course.
- Discount for those having a car with an anti-theft device or an alarm.
- Defensive driver discount
- Legacy discount
- Discount for teachers, firefighters, police officers, emergency medical technicians, and paramedics.
- Discount for the couples who will get married within the year and insures all their vehicles with Country Financial.
Homeowners insurance from Country Financial
The country financial insurance company provides its customers with basic and standard homeowners insurance and an option for up-gradation. It also offers a combination policy.
Life insurance policies from Country Financial
Country financial offers three basic life insurance policies: term life, whole life, and universal life insurance.
Term life insurance
The company provides coverage starting from $50,000 up to more than $1 million. This policy is available to the customers for terms of 10,15,20, or 30 years. One can also add additional features to their insurance policies. However, this will cost you other payments. Some of the riders available for customization are:
- Return of premium rider: This option provides a refund for your paid premiums if one continues to live towards the end of the 20 or 30-year policy.
- Disability waiver of premium: This option provides coverage to the one who has become disabled before attaining the age of 65, even if the person is not paying a premium.
- Accelerated benefits rider: This feature can allow you to use a part of the death benefit if you need help with the expenses of terminal illness while you’re alive.
- You can also add coverage of up to $50,000 for children aged between 0 to 17. Moreover, this coverage option can also get converted to permanent life insurance after the child attains 23. It doesn’t require any medical exam.
Whole life insurance
Country financial provides whole life insurance policies which have several payment options. Under this, one can pay annually until the age of 65 or 95 years, pay annually for 10 to 20 years, or pay in a lump sum.
Universal life insurance
Universal life insurance offered by Country financial offers permanent coverage after someone pays for the entire premium and doesn’t cancel the policy. Universal life policy is slightly affordable than the whole life coverage, for it has fewer benefits.
Additional information about Country Financial
The company’s website provides access to essential information about its insurance products and services. It also provides access to its features, tools, and articles. One can also get an online quote through the website. It can also help you find a local agent, pay bills and premiums, and track the claims.
Although, there are various other types of insurances offered under Country insurance. It includes Renters insurance, Motorcycle Insurance, Boat Insurance, Condo insurance, Recreational vehicle insurance, Crop, farm, and ranch insurance, Business insurance, Mobile home insurance, and Health and medicare supplement insurance.
All About New York Life Insurance
Pros and Cons of Country Financial
Country Financial has recorded fewer consumer complaints as expected from the company of its size. Moreover, the company also offers multiple insurance products to its customers.
One of the significant disadvantages of Country financial is that its services are not available in all the states. Also, it has been ranked below average in terms of claims satisfaction.
Rating and Reviews
The country financial insurance company has received 4 stars out of 5 for its overall performance in pricing, discounts, website transparency, financial strength, and complaint data. The company has received a fewer number of consumer complaints about its auto insurance. According to the National Association of complaint index, the company has a complaint index of 0.18, which is quite appreciable.
For people looking for a combination of renters and auto insurance policies, Country insurance can be an excellent pick. This will offer you the benefits of two insurance in a single policy.